Sept Coalition News
We had a wonderful September Coalition meeting, with several new guests! Thank you to everyone for bringing their diverse and innovative ideas to the conversation!
- 18 confirmed vaping deaths in the US by the CDC!
- VA Hospital going Smoke-Free Grounds Oct 1st! (nationwide)
- **NEW**Youth Partners Committee to help connect with schools reaching out for assistance with vaping/tobacco
- Tobacco Free Parks & Trails initiative moving forward
- **Content Neutral Signage initiative kicks-off
- RESIST Youth Chapter sharing the dangers of tobacco in schools
Thank you to all of our residents and community partners who help protect the health of everyone from the dangers of tobacco!
We couldn’t do it without you!